April 14, 2013

Cannibalism

What troika wants, troika gets!
180.000 public sector workers will be fired by 2015!

The nightmare is about to begin with 4.000 layoffs by the end of the year. 11.000 more people will fired in 2014 and in 2015...165.000!

Layoffs will start by public assistants who either have trouble with the law or are lazy and bad in their work.

The first ones are estimated to be less than 1.500 which means that 163.000 people working at the public sector are not good employees.

That's a joke!!!

"LET NOT LIVE LIKE SLAVES"

Who are going to set the criteria? Greek politicians? The worse of all working in the public sector and responsible for all this mess?

Greek government agreed to dismiss 15.000 people and hire younger employees with the lowest salary which is 510 euros and in nine years will be 750!

The scenarios that we all thought were conspiracy scenarios are coming true. The economic crisis is just the excuse for turning Greeks into slaves.

"FIRE IN THE STATE AND POWER - LET AT LAST LIVE FREEDOM"

Earlier I took a taxi to go to my god-mother's. The woman driving couldn't stop crying. "What's wrong?" I asked her.
"Everything's wrong" she said."I'm a single mother of three and I'm out of electricity. They cut my connection 'cause I couldn't pay the bill. I'm trying hard but where am I supposed to find all that money?I can't even pay to feed my kids. I'd kill myself if I wasn't thinking of my babies".

On the 8 o'clock news I heard that the 50-year-old man who set himself on fire in the middle of the street died. He was unemployed for three whole years during which he suffered of deep depression.

In the previous german occupation, Greece lost 13.5% of its population because of starvation, cold and -of course- cold blooded executions by Nazis.

STOP MERKELISM

No comments:

Post a Comment